Welcome!

Hello & Welcome!

My blog contains my As Media Portfolio with all the work that I have completed so far in AS Media. I add and upload work onto my blog quite often, so keep checking in for any updates.

Also, if you have any questions, feedback or improvements that could be made please feel free to leave comments, as your thoughts would be very helpful.

I hope that you thoroughly enjoy exploring my blog and thanks for visiting

See ya later

Heather-Jean Aromin
=]

Tuesday 16 December 2008

Music Magazine: First Draft of Double Page Spread

This is a print screen of my first draft of my double page spread. There are many ways in which I could improve it, for example, I could make the text smaller so that I have space for images; this would make it look more appealing. I could also include a sub-title underneath the title so that the audience know what the article is about prior to reading it.

No comments: