Welcome!

Hello & Welcome!

My blog contains my As Media Portfolio with all the work that I have completed so far in AS Media. I add and upload work onto my blog quite often, so keep checking in for any updates.

Also, if you have any questions, feedback or improvements that could be made please feel free to leave comments, as your thoughts would be very helpful.

I hope that you thoroughly enjoy exploring my blog and thanks for visiting

See ya later

Heather-Jean Aromin
=]

Tuesday 9 December 2008

Preliminary Task: Contents Page


This is a print screen of the contents page of ‘The Bishop Star’, in which I also created using Adobe Illustrator CS3. From looking at the page, straight away I can identify ways in which it could be improved. For example, the page lacks images, in which I could add some images to make it look more interesting and eye catching. Although the page is similar to the front cover, I could also make use of bold colours to make it more appealing to the eye. Moreover, I could make use of more than one font, as I have only used one or two fonts; this makes the page look somewhat boring. In addition, I could add more pages into the magazine, as I have only got 17 pages in the magazine, according to the contents page.

No comments: