Welcome!

Hello & Welcome!

My blog contains my As Media Portfolio with all the work that I have completed so far in AS Media. I add and upload work onto my blog quite often, so keep checking in for any updates.

Also, if you have any questions, feedback or improvements that could be made please feel free to leave comments, as your thoughts would be very helpful.

I hope that you thoroughly enjoy exploring my blog and thanks for visiting

See ya later

Heather-Jean Aromin
=]

Sunday 14 December 2008

Music Magazine: First Draft of Contents Page

This is a print screen of my first draft of my contents page. There are several ways in which it could be improved. Firstly, I could include more images so that it would look more appealing and the audience would have a visual understanding of what certain stories are about. Moreover, I could also include an editorial note,as this is common in most professional magazines and it would give an insight of the editor's comments and views of the magazine and also give some information on what the next issue will be be about.

No comments: