Welcome!

Hello & Welcome!

My blog contains my As Media Portfolio with all the work that I have completed so far in AS Media. I add and upload work onto my blog quite often, so keep checking in for any updates.

Also, if you have any questions, feedback or improvements that could be made please feel free to leave comments, as your thoughts would be very helpful.

I hope that you thoroughly enjoy exploring my blog and thanks for visiting

See ya later

Heather-Jean Aromin
=]

Tuesday 9 December 2008

Planning a Music Magazine

The target audience for my magazine are going to be young people both male and female between the ages of 14 and 19. I have chosen a wider range for my magazine, so that the majority of young people can buy and read my magazine.

My magazine is going to be based on a variety of music genres, depending on what is favoured most by the target audience, in which a questionnaire will be handed out, so that I can see what is required for me to include in the production. By having a magazine based of a variety of music genres, it is more likely that the magazine will appeal to a wider audience.

An issue of my magazine will come out fortnightly. This is due to the fact that there will be stories and gossip in the music world coming out very often; therefore the magazine should produce an issue as often as possible. However, I have decided to release an issue every fortnight, because some of the reader’s may not be able to purchase or afford a copy every week, as they are still young and not working. My magazine will cost approximately £1.50; this is due to the fact that every issue will be packed with the latest from the music world yet the price is considerably good for young people to buy.

The magazine is going to be a glossy magazine, due to the fact that a glossy magazine stands out and looks more appealing than a newspaper; I want my magazine to stand out more than other selling magazines.

No comments: